Best of Summer
June: Harbour Island, Bahamas
- The Oceanview Club for sunrise and ocean views @oceanviewclub
- Rock House for sunset bay views @rockhousebahamas
- Blue Bar for Bahamian cuisine with a view @pinksandsresort
- @msvsharbourisland for the best burger and margarita beachside
- Acquapazza for delicous Italian fare @romorabay marina
- The Dunmore for fine dining al fresco @thedunmore
- @sweetspotcafe for fresh pressed juices, organic candies, vegan fare and more
- Go to Pink Sands Beach
- Surf in the waves
- Take a Boat Tour & see the turtles, blue hole, sea horses and more. (Email Richardbullard@gmail.com for tours.)
Shop: A few of our favorites...
- The Dunmore
- Sugar Mill @sugarmillharbourisland
- Straw Market
- Blue Rooster @bluerooster_bri
- Shine @shineharbourisland
- Dakes @dakes_shoppe
The best bags for island paradise:
July: Miami Beach, Florida
Swim Show 2022
- @wynwoodwallsofficial for wild urban graffiti art inside and out
- Shop & people watch along Collins Ave or walk along the beach
- It was a work trip for us so next time we will share more adventures in this city that is alive morning, noon and night!
The best bags for works and play:
- Independence Square Hotel for mountain comfort with rooftop views all around the valley
- The Nell Residences for a splurge
- W Aspen for upscale rooftop views all around the valley
- VRBO is a great place for weekend rentals if you want more creature comforts of home. There are hundreds of rentals all around town!
- Spring Cafe for breakfast and lunch - vegan and dietary restriction delights @springcafeaspen
- Jus for green juice and smoothie lovers to delight @jus_aspen
- Poppycocks for pancakes and omelet lovers
- Paradise Bakery for those with a sweet tooth @paradise_bakery_aspen
- Ajax Tavern - don't go home without indulging in their truffle fries
- Hop a ride 30 minutes out of town to @pinecreekcookhouse for a real mountain meal experience with panoramic views around the valley
- Las Montanas for mexican fare and margaritas that will take you south @lasmontanasaspen
- Mezzaluna for brick oven pizza that will settle your appetite
- @kenichiaspen for sushi, need we say more!?
- @Casatuaaspen for a romantic italian experience
- @french.alpine.bistro for crepes and fondue that will make you fall in love
- SKI! Snowshoe! Snowmobile in the winter...
- Hike or rent a bike in the summer - Rent bikes at Aspen Sports, ride one way to Basalt (90 minute ride), lunch at The Tipsy Trout and take the bus back.
- Remede Spa in the St. Regis
- @aspenartmuseum for installations that will provoke thought, views all around the mountain and a rooftop cafe for wine and cheese to soothe your senses.
- The saying goes, "come in the winter but stay for the summers!"
- Aspen Music Festival...
- Food and Wine....
- This list could go on and will all on its own in a blog spring 2023 so stay tuned if you want to be in the know in this town!
- @Perch.aspen for all things fashion!
- @pcdgaspen for the best jean bar, sun hats, dresses and they have a mens department too so its a win win!
- @aspenx in The Little Nell for upscale logo and fashions
- The Limelight Hotel for some cool Hi Love logo gear
- @kemosabe1990 for a western hat that will transport you to the west where ever you may be or wear it.
- More to come on this! You could shop til you drop...a few paychecks in this town!
The best bags for mountain getaways:
Where are you fall travels taking you? Share you Hi Love wherever you go and tag us on IG @hilovetravel so we can be inspired by YOU.